Advertisement

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Try Epson Projector for Huge Movies, Back Yard Fun: Seth Porges

Over the past few years, flatscreen TV prices have gone down and screen sizes have gone up. While a 50-inch plasma may dwarf your old tube, if you want a massive, wall-filling, larger-than-life image, you have only one option: a projector.

All-in-one systems have an additional advantage: because they combine a video projector, speakers and DVD player into a single device, they can easily be carried between rooms or outside to transform a back yard into a lawn-chair theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Malang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Hi Fren I'm Nicho.. Nice to Meet You.. Visit,Give me comment,Be my Followers!! Tx

LIN DAN VS LEE CHONG WEI